History

 

Established in 1989, the Congregation of the Great Spirit is a predominantly Native American Indian parish of the Archdiocese of Milwaukee in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It succeeded the Siggenauk Center, an archdiocesan urban outreach ministry for Native Americans. In collaboration with other Native churches in the city, the Congregation founded and maintained the Siggenauk Interfaith Spiritual Center as an urban spiritual outreach and social welfare agency based at the parish, 1988-2004. Thereafter the new Siggenauk Center continued the programs of the Interfaith Center, 2004-today. 

Sunday Mass starts about 10:00am

Call us:

414-672-6989

Find us: 

1000 W. Lapham Milwaukee, WI 53204

© 2013 Congregation of the Great Spirit